Monday, December 14, 2009

Favors...

There is so much to post and so little time...
So in lieu of a typical post, I'll share a small snippet. Quite honestly, you might enjoy this more anyway.

Here's a conversation that I had last night with my favorite little lady while we were playing doctor and taking each others' temperature...

Hannah: Can you do the other one? My other armpit has a favor...
Me: You mean a fever or a favor?
Hannah: A favor. (Said in that, "Duh, mom" voice)
Me: Okay, just checking...


I love her. And my little J-man.
Hope this post finds you having a rock awesome day. Stay tuned for more stories, thoughts and pictures...

Speaking of which...here's one of the little lady herself...

1 comment:

  1. Yup... Laughed out loud! Gosh I love her! And you. Soo great!

    ReplyDelete